Carb kits ordered !

Today I ordered two carb kits for my dual quads. They are Edelbrock part #1486 at $56 each. They are for the 1404/1403 carbs. I didn't see them in Summit or Jegs and Edelbrock didn't reply to my e-mail so I went to a local speed shop and they will be here on Friday. I'm not sure that I'll be able to work on them this week-end since I'm going to the World of Wheels car show and have company coming. But I'm anxious to get them tuned properly and cut some better times. I heard the 1/8th mile strip will open either the last Friday of March or the first Friday of April. I want to make some passes with the same components after the carb work to see the effect of that alone. Then I'll install the new rear-end and make some more passes to see what that nets. I like to document it all so I know what gave me the most bang for the buck.

Don't worry, I'll post the info for everyone.

Rich Kinsley '64 Dodge Polara 4 door 318poly w/goodies

P.S.: George, Paul & Dodger (aka "A" team) I'll let you know what's happening so you can come if possible.

----