RE: 63 wagon

This car is located less than 1/2 hour away from me Robert. A friend of
mine showed me pictures of it from the auction this weekend. He has a 63
Polara Max Wedge Ramcharger clone that he's owned for years and he wants
this wagon so bad for a tow vehicle that he can taste it. (I had to wipe
the tears and syliva off the pictures so I could look at them)
Unfortunatley all his money is tied up right now in redoing his 63
Polara, I think he's trying to figure out how much he can sell the
house, wife and kids for. LOL I'm not sure what the reserve is, he
mentions something like $30,000 for the restoration. But he also says
he's open to offers?????

Dan

----