To: "1962-1965 Mopar Mail List" <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, March 02, 2007 5:48 PM
Subject: Bucket Seats

I have a question for anyone who has done bucket seats.
I have a decent set (thanks Dave!) that need to be reupholstered.
I know about Legendary and SMS, anyone have any preferences?  Others?
It's a 65 Belvedere but Belvederes didn't have buckets so it's a Satellite,
or maybe a "Belvellite".
LOL
My question is about foam. There's a seller on ebay named A1 who (I think)
sells a whole foam shell for the bucket.
What did you guys do?
What's the current method of reupholstering bucket seats?
Foam rubber on the springs?  Hard and soft foam?
Are 64's and 65's the same inside?

Thanks Campers,

Tom Duross

----