Re: c.d manuals

My CD manual for a 64 Plymouth is made by Detroit Iron at 1-800-893-8122 or at
www.detroitiron.com  Don't remember what I payed for it but I noticed
they need a spellcheck for their CD labeling. The label said it
included Valient passenger cars.

     Gary F.

On 2/24/07, cathie waring <cathiew@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

hi, i,m looking at buying a workshop manual for a 63' dodge phoenix in cd format. off the internet. can anyone recomend a particular manual & reliable site to purchase it? thanks, richard.