Re: Off subject, but Mopar doable

I've seen tables like those before but never with the pistons used as
support. I saw a good idea yesterday at the OKC car auction (Our local
Mopar club is helping run the cars through ) , a guy molded 59 Caddy
taillights and the end of the taillight housing onto his car trailer
fenders. It looked
professional and I bet you could find a good unique Mopar taillight
housing that would work too.  57 Dodge maybe ?

      Gary F.