To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2007 7:06 PM
Subject: Re: steering column coupling

Does that clamp work on the early steering couplers? It definitely sounds like a good idea, I noticed it refers to the roll pin for measuring purposes though. My '64 coupler doesn't have a roll pin. If anyone already has one of
these clamps installed on a '65 and earlier coupler, I'd be  interested in
seeing a picture.

Thanks,
Houston
'64 Belvedere