Latest swap meet listings

Hi all,

Below are the latest additions to the '62 to '65 Mopar Swap Meet Page.

Reminder: In the past I sent this "heads up" notice about the new ads to
Clubhouse members as soon as I put the ads on the Swap Meet Page.

Now I post the listings here first, then upload the ads to the Swap Meet
Page a day or two *after* they get listed here.

Thus Clubhouse members get a longer "first shot" at the listings as a
membership perk. :)

Regards,
Gary H.

FOR SALE

1962 Plymouth Valiant for sale. 225 Super Slant 6, boar and stroked 30
over, full blown race cam, 650 Holly Carb, dual exhaust headers,
Clifford Intake, full tack and gage system, traction bars, windage tray,
port and polished head, 3 angle steel valves, racing pistons, Cragar SS
wheels, red with frames (needs some body work), red with flames,
excellent interior.  Looking for $4500 or best offer, will consider
trade.  Southern NJ Contact Steve at 609-607-8392 (phone) or
selectiverecATaol.com  (Replace the AT with @ to contact) (February 19,
2007)

1964 Plymouth headlight bezels for sale. Ex cond  $40 +shipping
Contact 540-533-8227 or slantsixdudeATyahoo.com (Replace the AT with @
to contact) (February 19, 2007)

1965 Chrysler Newport 4 door sedan for sale. 383 2bbl auto ps pb power
seat tilt wheel auto pilot nos gas tank and exhaust certicard and
manuals. Needs minor work to get running; has several small rust areas
but no major rot. Work in progress but too many other projects.  $1500
or best offer  located NW Virginia. Contact 540-533-8227 or
slantsixdudeATyahoo.com (Replace the AT with @ to contact) (February 19,
2007)

RV replacement block cast 11-10-69 for sale. It is 4.250 bore never used
great for that Max Wedge rebuild: thick walls like new.
Contact Carl at e-mail hemi64furyATyahoo.com  (Replace the AT with @ to
contact) (February 19, 2007)

WANTED

Wanted for a 1965 Dodge Coronet. Lower cowl section to factory
pinchweld. Also need A body dog dish hub caps. Contact e-mail
cjr824@xxxxxxxxxxxx  (Replace the AT with @ to contact) (February 19,
2007)

----