Re: welding precautions?

You shouldn't have to worry about anything at all. At my shop we're always welding exhaust and welding new mounts to the frame/body of vehicles with out problems.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jim Ozolins<mailto:j_ozolins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
  Sent: Monday, February 12, 2007 6:31 AM
  Subject: welding precautions?

  If you're welding on the body/frame of your car, do you need to disconnect
  any of the electrical system? Can any circuits/components get overloaded by
  the welding process? Planned on unhooking the battery, but what else is
  needed?

  My plans are for floor pans and maybe subframe connectors.

  thanks
  Jim Ozolins
  '64 Signet 200

  From predictions to trailers, check out the MSN Entertainment Guide to the