Re: Carter AFB

No, The strip kits are just alike. There is a difference between AFB and AVS though. Gary ----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Schlump" <jsbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, February 11, 2007 12:58 PM
Subject: RE: Carter AFB

Gary,
Are the Carter and Edelbrock jets designed differently, so that the
]Edelbrock jets won't fit the Carter carbs?  Brian

Gary Bradshaw wrote:

 Edelbrock bought the tooling from Carter for the carburetors and put
 their
name on them with a "few improvements". Also, I have a number of "real"
Carters for sale, either as cores or rebuilt. I also have Holleys. If
anyone
needs one let me know the number on the bottom passenger side corner and
will be glad to see what I have.  I am retired and I build carburetors
part
time for a living. Gary Bradshaw Ft. Worth, Texas

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ben Jr. Morgan" <polara_hotrods@xxxxxxx>