todays discovery

today while working on  the 65 coronet i made an intersting discovery.
had it not been right in front of me i probably wouldnt have believed
it.
  I thought i could use my 64 dodge quarters   for patching but i
  discoverd a very  minor differnce in a 64 dodge and a 65 dodge wheel
  opening.
  turns out that the bulge at the lip  of the wheel opening  rolls down
  much further on the 64. on the 65 the bulge has  all but disapperared
  by the time it reachs the level of  the bottom of the door. and
  therfore the wheellhouses would be unique too.
  i had heard that the plymouths and dodges had slightly different
  shapes to the  wheel opening, i have checked that and they do, but i
  was under the impression that a 64 and a 65 dodge  had the exact same
  wheel opening, but not so.
  luckily my 65 coronet parts car arrives sunday so i will just have to
  wait. thats ok, plenty of other stuff to do
  neal zimmerman, eugene oregon

----