RE: Fw: Tulsa 1957 Plymouth Unearthing?

If Dave just needs a head count I suppose it is best for people to
contact him directly. Too many messengers diffuse the message signal. :)

Gary F. indicated the OK Mopar club was interested. They are good guys
& I don't suppose they would kick if a few of us 62-65 members showed up
their way or join in their caravan etc. Gary?

Thanks,
Gary H.

> On 1/31/07, William Lewis <reatawhippets@> wrote:
> > Hi Gary H and folks,
> >
> > For those going to the June 15 Tulsa unearthing of the '57 Plymouth
> > Belvedere hardtop, Dave Stragand of the ForwardLook website and list has
> > a question regarding interest in a multi-club event on the Saturday
> > evening in Tulsa (Jun 16).
> >
> > Gary, don't know how you would want to handle the response to Dave,
> > funnel club house member interest through you or direct to Dave?
> >
> > Jack Lewis

 > Is anyone interested in exploring the possibility of a joint Saturday
night banquet, gathering, or the like as a combined multi-club event
somewhere?  Have any of you perhaps already organized an event for your
group?  Perhaps we could get a ballroom at one of the hotels for
appetizers or a cash bar, or something that requires little preparation,
no pre-registration, and few hassles?  I'm interested in what y'all
might think.

----

http:///u/?..