65 Barracuda brake upgrade

Trying to follow the advice I have been getting here.

Here is where we are, I have the front disc assembly and upper control arms
from a 1972 Dodge Dart.   I also got the 8 3/4 rear end.  All axles use the
large 5 X 4.5 bolt pattern.  Does anyone foresee any problems.  I have not
measured the differential, so will I have to modify it to make it work with
my 1965 Barracuda?  All came out of a T-boned car, look in good shape.

I have a 4 speed with all the pedals, links, bellhousing, clutch disc,
pressure plate, 2 throw out bearings out of a 1975 Dodge Dart, and the floor
hump out of another T-bone accident.  Going to have the transmission gone
through before I put it in.   Will have to check to see, if I have to alter
the driveshaft.

Next step will be to swap out the drums on the rearend for discs and see
about making everything power assist.
These brakes now, are all hope, pray and watch 5 or 6 blocks for the next
stop, and lord do not even think of going over 35.
Thanks in advance.

Gary L Matthews

----

http:///u/?..