From: Doug Ahern <D170A833@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@
Subject: Re: BB exhaust manifold
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 19:20:59 -0500

On 53 01/16/07, jmirab2972@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Will 68-69 C-body BB HP exhaust manifolds fit on a 64 Fury?

the right side will.  its the same as the B-body units of that
era.  flows realy well.

the left side is an odd bird that exits sideways toward the frame rail
on a b-body.  not sure if it'll fit and leave you room for an exhaust
pipe.  with power steering its doubtful.

I've got one mocked up in my 67 Dart B-engine:

http://www.autohobbydigest.com/msl/?5402

in this pic you can see its a tight fit,  on a 62-65 B-body, if the
steering box is more reward in relationship to the engine, I don't think
the manifold's head pipe will clear the steering shaft.

----

----