RE: Posting delays

Ditto to Pauls message, That's what I do too. That's what I'm doing
right now Gerry. Here's the link I use:

http://lists./my/

Then I click on My Topica and then click on Msgs after 62 - 65 Mopar.
(In front of Msgs it tells me how many new messages I haven't read yet)
If I want to post I just click on Post or Reply which is what I just did
and now I'm clicking on Send Now. The message will appear on the website
instantaionsly.

Dan

Oh! I have my delivery method set for Web Only - No Email. That's on the
main page.

----

http:///u/?..