Re: Racer brown cam

In a message dated 1/12/2007 7:58:32 AM Central Standard Time,
62to65mopar@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Dodger:  There was a message from you that went through on Jan 1 with "An
exausting  situation

Yes Gary, after 4 or 5 days, I had given up on the original  post ever going
thru, and thought that I would give it another try, it seems  that about 30
per cent of my posts are not posted within the first 24 hours of  send time, and
I have gotten to the point that I usually do not reply , several  days ago I
had also replied to bt64 (george) when he asked about frame  connectors, I
have not seen it go thru as of yet, LOL,,,,,,,,,it may show up  yet

                                                   dodger

----

http:///u/?..