Re: How To Tell Which SS Springs

 they are most likely 3400 lbs as my book only lists 3600 lbs for an E body. But they also have 3000 lbs, and 3800 lbs which I doubt he has. my wagon has these, and they even raised that car gave it a little bit of a rake, but it also sits noticeably crooked because I had the springs modified to give them even more of a load to the passenger's side so my one wheel wonder will actually get traction. After doing this, my limited slip 742 rear end will actually shift between the wheels when I'm doing burnouts causing the car to wobble back and forth, gets both tires smokin real good though.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Garry Penn<mailto:buildin64@xxxxxxxxx>
  To: 1962to1965mopars@<mailto:1962to1965mopars@>
  Sent: Monday, December 04, 2006 2:54 PM
  Subject: How To Tell Which SS Springs

  By just looking at a set of superstock springs how can you tell which
  ones that you have? I believe there are different versions aka 3400lbs
  or 3600lbs etc. My Dad has a set on his car and for me the car sits to
  low. I am basically after the correct look and not concerned about which
  weight spring would give me the best traction etc. Also I know that you
  could run two rt or two left springs to keep the car level correct?
  Thanks

  Garry Penn
  65 Bel 1 2dr Sedan

  ----