To: <1962to1965mopars@>
Sent: Monday, November 20, 2006 8:08 AM
Subject: Re: Radiator Question

You are correct, the 4969 radiator is for a 318/ac car, the  correct # for
the B/RB satelite would be #2524970 for a man. trans, or 2524972 for auto. tranny. some others that should work would be 2099898 2099899 2099901 2099902
2099903 which were 62 year b-bodies, and 2276842  2276844 (63 models) and
2445635 2445637 2445642 (64 models) I am sure that some of the c-body radiators
would also work, basically all 62-66 B & C body cars  which came out with
either a B or RB engine, will have the 22in radiator, with the inlet/outlet in the
correct place

dodger

----

----