To: <1962to1965mopars@>
Sent: Monday, November 20, 2006 6:13 AM
Subject: Digest for 1962to1965mopars@, issue 3333

-- Topica Digest --

RE: Wanted:64 4 spd. tail housing
By whdavid@xxxxxxxxx

Re:hemi under glass
By 64belvedere@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Re: hemi under glass
By btalley64@xxxxxxxxxxx

Re: moving a car with no rear axle
By northwestweirdo@xxxxxxxxxxx

RE: moving a car with no rear axle
By ledman_70@xxxxxxxxxxx

computer
By big-d@xxxxxxxxxxxx

used crank
By big-d@xxxxxxxxxxxx

RE: wow! how do u drop a  440 into an early mopar
By northwestweirdo@xxxxxxxxxxx

heater control valve?
By Derrickb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Re: moving a car with no rear axle
By Skagdrager@xxxxxxx

Calender
By gary.futrell@xxxxxxxxx

Re: heater control valve?
By y1topbanana73@xxxxxxxxx

Re:What I meant to ask...
By 64belvedere@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Re: Calender
By y1topbanana73@xxxxxxxxx

Re: P/S with max wedge?
By mkmajor@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Re: What I meant to ask...
By mkmajor@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Calender
By a440@xxxxxxxxx

hemi under glass info. Thanks!
By a440@xxxxxxxxx

Heater core?
By Derrickb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Re: What I meant to ask...
By btalley64@xxxxxxxxxxx

Re: Calender
By r.lane@xxxxxxxxxx

RE: Heater core?
By mcwheels@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Re: What I meant to ask...
By r.lane@xxxxxxxxxx

RE: or books and B series 426
By ntolerance@xxxxxxxxxxx

Re: Re:What I meant to ask...
By btalley64@xxxxxxxxxxx

Another radio question (Oh great)
By a440@xxxxxxxxx

Re: Another radio question (Oh great)
By funderburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Re: Calender
By captdanob@xxxxxxxxxxx

Re: Calender
By verna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Radiator Question
By miner@xxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 19:18:09 +0000
From: Dave Walters <whdavid@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Wanted:64 4 spd. tail housing

Dodger7998@xxxxxxx wrote:

Is the tail housing compatiable with the latter model output  shaft with
it
being a flange type housing on the 64?

dodger

No,but I think I know where one is.I guess I should make sure it's still
there before I request just the housing,LOL.

 Dave Walters
 Denver, Co.

 64 Savoy Post
 64 Bel Post