RE: trans adapter photo

Sean,
I've heard alot of bad remarks about them. The reason
for asking about photos is to see if I could build one
myself.
I emailed them for info, and all they told me was that
the pushbuttons would be modified to where the neutral
button did not pull in when put in park. And that the
same mechanisms that are in the transmission are on
the adapter which bolts to the outside.
I just need to know what these mechanisms actually are
and look like. And their purpose.
If they are the only company that does it, what do
they care how long it takes and how much it cost. You
can't go anywhere else. Someone has to do something
about that.
So if anyone can help with some info, I would really
appreciate it.

Harold (Dooner) Funderburk

----

bSONJP.