RE: canada gas

Robert neal zimmerman wrote:

> i have kind of been watching the fuel pump prices, and i cant help but
> wonder when the NEXT  boost will come.

Probably pretty soon Neal now that election day is over. It's gone up 3
cents here already since last Tuesday. But then again after what
happened in the elections maybe not.

>   On a more cynical note, all the hippies  around here are running
>   around acting like Bio diesel and E85 will save the world,

The other night we had a guest speaker from Chrysler at our Mopar
meeting. He was not able to devulge any details but he said the next
thing to watch for is a new breed of diesel engine that's being
developed that will not be anything like the diesel engines that we know
today and will out perform even the hy-breds. I've been hearing similar
rumors from Ford & GM too.

Dan

----

bSONJP.