Re: canada gas

i have kind of been watching the fuel pump prices, and i cant help but
wonder when the NEXT  boost will come.the last boost this summer (i
think about 3.30 gallon HERE ) was blamed  ( one reason i heard) on the
israeli invasion : interesting i thought as that area doesnt really pump
oil ( as far as i know)   .
   i guess they needed to hire more security guards to watch the docks.
  i think the year before they blamed it on  Katrina, also interesting.
  I have been reading up a liittle on the Ethanol, and would love to
  build a motor to run it, but it needs high compression sounds like ,
  so u have to start at ground level.
  On a more cynical note, all the hippies  around here are running
  around acting like Bio diesel and E85 will save the world, but i have
  cynically reminded them that soon big money will catch on and grab
  those markets, and the little backyard bio diesel brewing thing will
  be a thing of the past, probably outlawed by exxon that will have the
  lobbying money to make it so. They just look at me like- " man your
  really  a negative dude."
 MAYBE they make for cleaner air , but as far as the  price gouging
 goes, i am afraid that will never change.
  The sad thing about energy sources is that no matter what source we
  use, I believe big money will just eventually control it and the
  whole thing carries on.
   neal zimmerman, eugene Oregon

                          love email again

----