To: <1962to1965mopars@>
Sent: Saturday, November 04, 2006 2:19 AM
Subject: RE: Travel (lot)

Elvis's 60 Lincoln Limo sold at BJ's on Speedvision last nite for a
little over a half mil....maybe you could contact the new owner and
trade him YOUR car. The way Mopars are going at BJ's, your Polara should
be worth $500k in the next 6 months or so Robert!
ha ha
Jeff
jim wrote:

The 63 came about by accident.
I wanted to buy a 1960 Lincoln from Canada, but it was just too much
mucking
around, whether i sent it to Vancouver or Long Beach(USA), so i let that
car
go.
I still want to buy a 1960 Lincoln, but will wait till there is 1 closer
California.
So the fellow that was going to ship the Lincoln over if i had purchased
it,
sent me some pics of the 63 Polara, and said it had just arrived into
Australia and was i interested?
I said i would give it a miss, as i wanted a 1960 Lincoln.
Anyway, after a few weeks, looking at the pics (daily) of the Polara, i
thought "why not"
So he shipped it by truck down to my house.
My polara was only in Australia for about 6 weeks sitting in a shed till
purchased it.
And from what i can work out, it has not been registered since 1973 and
sat
in a very "unsealed shed" since then (so im told).

I think shipping time from Long Beach CA to Sydney Australia is about 6
weeks, but i dont know if that is direct or stopping at other ports on
the
way down under?

I still am on the lookout for a 1960 Lincoln if any body knows of one
for
sale?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert" <r.lane@xxxxxxxxxx>