Dynamic

Hard blistering miles . that is what i said. Full car (4 large adults pedal to the metal , up hill and down.) If the temp bothers you run Mobil 1 trans fluid it is stable to 1650 degrees F.
Respectfully i think you worry a bit too much. Relax , try it, youll like it.  What you talk about is not related nor as it anything to do with it being a dynamic 9 1/2 . It is the nature of all torque converters. When energy is disipaited heat is produced.  Brakes get hot when used. clutches get hot when  slipped. tires get hot when spun. it is the way things are. I drive my car almost everyday when the weather is good. It drives normal. No worries , no trouble . I abuse it too  when the oppourtunity arises and love every minte of it. What do you want me to say? Your worrying about a pea in a mattress me thinks. There is no better converter on earth avaialble for your car, at least not currently.  You can take that to the bank.
Don
Author of
Return to Deutschland (True Adventure)
Old Reliable (Mopar)