Re: 360 stroker

"If anyone has an old
head and could cut it in half so as to seperate the upper and lower
surface exposing the inner water jackets and such (would have to be cut
through both the intake ports and the exhaust ports)"

Don, did you want us to send you a head that is pre cut as mentioned?
so is this a horizontal cut, that goes through the whole length of the head? can any machine shop do this, or does it take a special machine to make this cut? I might know of a place here in Los Angles, but I want to make sure I know what
we want done.

hope I can help out with this!?

Schuyler
 62 Dodge Dart 440 wagon w/ Poly 318
 <http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-wrobel62.html>
FYI - I Do the Decal designs for the Poly head 318 and more! email me with your needs -
 <schuyler62@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>