Latest Swap Meet Listings

Hi all,

Below are the latest additions to the '62 to '65 Mopar Swap Meet Page.

Reminder: In the past I sent this "heads up" notice about the new ads to
Clubhouse members as soon as I put the ads on the Swap Meet Page.

Now I post the listings here first, then upload the ads to the Swap Meet
Page a day or two *after* they get listed here.

Thus Clubhouse members get a longer "first shot" at the listings as a
membership perk. :)

Regards,
Gary H.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR SALE

1962 Dart 440 for sale, immaculate condition unrestored, 16,800 original
miles, never been left in the rain, 318 Y-block.  Also have 413
max-wedge engine, industrial block, '62 top half, all new rods, pistons,
new carbs, original max-wedge air breathers, brand new push-button Turbo
Action transmission, original exhaust manifolds for '62 max wedge. Call
anytime for other information and prices, (636)456-1346, Mike (October
26, 2006)

1963 Plymouth Belvedere two door hardtop standard  with pedals and z bar
intact. Solid floors and frame rails. Minor rust on top of  cowl.
Repairable driver side quarter with rust at bottom and over wheel well.
Will consider Mopar trades. Car is in Albuq. N.M.
abqbennetts@xxxxxxxxxxx call 505-292-6792--(October 26, 2006)

1965 Dodge Coronet 2 door post project car for sale. 6 cylinder, three
on the tree, has rust in rear floor boards,
has dent in passenger door and just behind passenger door, trunk is nice
and car is really straight.  $8,000 takes it. Wayne @ 918-274-HEMI or
afxplymouth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(October 26, 2006)

1965 Plymouth Satellite for sale. No engine or trans. Parts car or for
drag racing; clear title, make offer. In
Oshkosh,Wisconsin. Contact:choff@xxxxxxxxxxxx(October 26, 2006)

WANTED

Parts Wanted 1962-1965: radiator fan shroud mounting clips, alternator
mounting brackets for non-A/C. Contact David,
blacknewport65@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx phone 931-468-0651--(October 26, 2006)

1964 Dodge Polara parts wanted: 2 rubber mouldings (part # 2255 604 and
2255 605); they mount to the rear body on the corners just above the
rear bumper. Contact Russ at krrcj@xxxxxxxxx(October 26, 2006)

1965 (or 1966) Plymouth Fury parts wanted: I am looking to buy the
chrome pieces that fit on top of the fender that runs to the hood and
down the side of the fenders; do not have to be in perfect shape good
shape will do. contact roy52@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (October
26, 2006)

----

bSONJP.