From: Bill Maurits <Y1TopBanana73@xxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@
Subject: Re: Brake Drum Removal Tool
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 10:54:09 -0400

Don,
I didn't realize you were so close to me. I live about 30 min NE of Bel Air.

Anyway, I have a friend of mine that's a Mastertech for Firestone and
has a TON of tools. I'll try and get ahold of him tonight and see of
he has one, but I'm not sure he does. I've always just seen him use
liberal applications of a BFH (big f'ing hammer) to get most any drum
off.

I apologize if i haven't been paying the closest attention on this
thread, but I assume besides heat, you've tried penetrating fluid,
de-adjusting the brake shoes and then beating the drum side to side
too? How about hitting the drum where it meets the axle face? Is it
stuck there or stuck by the shoes?

Bill M
65 Coronet 500 'vert