Re: painting exhaust manifolds

I had forgoten about Jet-Hot. Great stuff, will not turn, but $$$$$$$.
I got a quote to do a pair of hi-po 340 manifolds ~ 5 years ago and it
was almost $400!!! I thought that was WAY too expensive, and set upon
hunting for another method.

You can contact them for a quote to check $.   www.jet-hot-com

Bill M
65 Coronet 500 'vert