Radio ?

Does any one know if the #216 AM radio and #220 AM
radio are basically the same at the front?
The 64 Plymouth Belvedere uses the #220 with black
pushbuttons and secondary knobs. So does the #216.
If there is really no difference, and the #216 will
fit as well as the other in the 64 Belvedere, I will
try to get it.
All I need it for is to convert it to AM/FM.
If anyone knows anything about them, please let me
know.
Thanks gentlemen.

Harold (Dooner) Funderburk

----