Latest Swap Meet Listings

Hi all,

Below are the latest additions to the '62 to '65 Mopar Swap Meet Page.

The list of additions has a good example of what I wrote earlier this
week: C bodies are the best deal for a hobby budget: a 2 owner '65
Chrysler for $1000. Big block cruisn' in a Mopar. :)

Reminder: In the past I sent this "heads up" notice about the new ads to
Clubhouse members as soon as I put the ads on the Swap Meet Page.

Now I post the listings here first, then upload the ads to the Swap Meet
Page a day or two *after* they get listed here.

Thus Clubhouse members get a longer "first shot" at the listings as a
membership perk. :)

Regards,
Gary H.

For Sale

1964 Dodge 330 2 door post for sale. It's a slant 6 car with standard
shift. The motor and tranny are gone but it has a solid
body with the exception of rusty pans.  All the side trim is there. A
driver 1964 Dodge V8 - standard shift four door goes with it with solid
floors. It's located in Western Oklahoma and you can contact Gerry at
405-406-8194.   Some pictures are on this address:
otos.yahoo.com/gary-futrell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx/album/576460762317198872#page1
 (October 15, 2006)

1964 Plymouth Belvedere 2 door Post for sale. This is as nice as you
will find--unrestored factory paint, southern car almost zero rust,
perfect trim etc, slant six that runs three speed on the column, has new
tires and nice steel wheels in back and vintage torque thrust wheels on
the front, I have added new Mopar springs and a later model 8 3/4 --this
car is begging for a Hemi or Max Wedge conversion--If you want to buy
the right car for your dream '64 this is it--you can see what you are
getting instead of buying pretty paint on top of rust repair--I have
many extra parts like four speed conversion, V8 K frame, 4 speed
steering column, etc. that can be bought with the car or not your
choice--This car is one of the nicest anywhere--and is as solid and
complete. If you are tired of looking at junk and are serious please
call or email me and lets talk. $12,500   704 425 5009 or jdk@xxxxxxx
Thanks! David in Oakboro NC (October 15, 2006)

1965 Chrysler New Yorker six window 4 door sedan for sale. 2nd owner
since 1979.  All original with good glass and chrome.  White exterior -
body is straight with only a few minor dings - some rust.  White and
black interior in good shape - no tears or cracks - headliner needs
replacement. 413 runs, but runs rough.  Trans rebuilt in 1997 - few
miles since.  Has factory AC - does not work.  Front power windows, seat
work - rear windows do not work.  Factory scanning AM radio.  Five
original hubcaps.  New window mouldings still in box.  Could be put back
in nice shape with moderate restoration. $1000. Will consider delivery
from Greensboro, North Carolina for additional cost.  My understanding
is that they made approx. 21,000 of this model in '65.  Would be
interesting to know how many still exist - my guess is very few as other
models - Newport for example - were made in far greater numbers.  In 27
years, I've only ever seen two like it. I am interested in finding this
Chrysler a good home where it will be restored, if possible.  It was my
dad's car and he kept it in great shape.  He died in 1994, and I've just
not been able to keep it on the road or restore it. Jeff.
nwoods@xxxxxxxxx (October 15, 2006)

1965 Chrysler bumpers for sale. Front and rear. Driver quality. These
bumpers came off a Chrysler Newport. $125 each, plus shipping. Bumpers
are in the Houston, Texas area. Also have the complete dash assembly
without the gauges, make offer. 62to65mopar@xxxxxxx (October 15, 2006)

----

bSONJP.