New Springs

Well, she sits crooked in just about everyway, and the front wheels are visibly cambered in at the top because I cranked the torsion bars up as far as I dared...but you know what? SHE LOOKS WICKED!!!!! I can't WAIT to hit one of the last two bracket races of the season and see how much she digs in. But first, even though while climbing under the car on the ground she looks good, I need to get her on a four poster at work and see how that pinion angle is...just to make sure. Kinda paranoid when I have a $500 driveline under there with it....also need to change out that rusty old battery tray and give her a tune up.

But I just LOVE how you can see almost the ENTIRE tire on the passenger's side in the rear, and on the other side she squats almost to the top of the rim!!!! How's that for loading the suspension?

This car, after being my father's car, and my grandad's car, no matter what, it will find its way back to the track. hell even if it gets wrecked and the frame tweaked, hell I'll just cut the frame off and replace it with tubing and a fiberglass nose clip. I know some of you don't approve of butchering these old cars, but this one would be an extremely tough restoration anyway, lots of body problems, and the interior was gone a long long time ago. I have my 2-dr hard top 383 polara to restore, this wagon is for fun.

VIVA LA WAGON!!!!!

Polara_Blues (aka Ben Morgan Jr.)
Me Wicked Wagon (aka The Beast):
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/17688554/<http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/17688554/>