Re: poly timing

yeah, I sure would like to find out more about the pistons! all I know is they came out of a working Poly are 040, speed pro or maybe sealed power?
and they came at a good price with some other stuff.
so thanks for the tip!

Schuyler
62 Dodge Dart 440 wagon w/ Poly 318
 <http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-wrobel62.html>
FYI - I Do the Decal designs for the Poly head 318 and more! email me with your needs -
 <schuyler62@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>