Re: Pitman arm

PST has a supply.
They have bought up a bunch of pitman and idler arms.
I was able to get them to sell me one that was made in the USA.
I'm not sure it's the best place to buy one, but they were more than willing to get me what I wanted.

  Jimmy

Brian Schlump wrote:

The steering is feeling a little loose in my '64 Belvedere. Tonight I had my wife move the steering wheel left and right,and I can feel up and down movement in the ball socket that attaches to the relay rod. Everything else feels tight. I think I should replace the pitman arm. If you guys agree, where is the best place for me to buy one? Brian
'64 Belvedere
Woodstock, IL.

----