RE: burnt exhaust valves

hello
hope it works this time.  With my car I burnt the
block/head between cylinders 3 & 5. when running I put
my hand on the exh and it pulled on my hand twiceish
and pushed twice.  It pushed due to the 1 and 7 where
still running properly, but on the other 2 when one
was on a down stroke it pulled air thru the other
cylinders exh valve.  The intake was closed so thats
why it'll pull on the exh.  Now the paper wouldn't
stay stuck to the pipe because of the other cyl. exh.
but it will pull on the paper at that one point. I'm
not very good at explaining so sorry if this dosen't
make sence.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs