Re: screens

screens? what kind of screens?.. wire mesh? or you talking about that 'tornado' gizmo?

Schuyler 62 Dodge Dart 440 wagon w/ Poly 318
 <http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-wrobel62.html>

On Dec 4, 2005, at 9:34 AM, Paul Lennemann wrote:

I'd like to bring up the topic of screens placed between the carb and
intake.  I've heard pro's and con's about this.  Anyone here have any
thoughts on this?

Paul L.

Plyguy
'63 Sport Fury