Re: 2 door conversion on early B body

dodger, that is one mother.. beautiful wagon! do you still have it?
there's a mint green 62 Dodge wagon(maybe you know of it),
I've seen it at 'Spring Fling' a couple times.
done the same way, but with a Hemi and flip-top gas cap.
I remember seeing some pictures of it on the web too,
but that was a few years back and don't have the link no more.
I might have some pics of it in my 10,000+ photos in my photo
library ...(o;'"%o0O*
Schuyler 62 Dodge Dart 440 wagon w/ Poly 318
 <http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-wrobel62.html>