Fine Thanksgiving but.......

So yeaterday , after a wonderful, fattening dinner I
got the Fury out for the "ride around hour"...67
Degrees outside...dropped the top and blasted about.
It just can't get any better...then I broke the damn
radio antenna off putting the cover back on. My kids
(all adults now) were as quiet as a mouse as they
watched me slowly let the steam off...
  So anybody got a radio antenna for a '63 'vert Fury
for sale ?....I'm in the market...dern it !
Bob Fortson

Yahoo! Music Unlimited
http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/