To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2005 10:25 PM
Subject: WOW is all I can say

[AD removed for archives] ------------------------------------------------------------------- Oprah vs Dr. Phil- who is your favorite? Vote now. caaeatsbOyFyta/Your opinion -------------------------------------------------------------------

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4587350837&sspagename=ADME%3AB%3AWNA%3AUS%3A112

These are CORES. ITs amazing what they went for.

I may have to list the seats from my 65 Coronet if they are fecthing
that much. I am going with van seats in my car, so I dont need the
Coronet 500 buckets. Mine are in alot better shape that the ones in the
auction.

I dont know what it is, but it seems like in the last 6 months, prices
have gotten crazy.

Doc.

[AD removed for archives]
MAKE NEW FRIENDS, MEET POTENTIAL BUSINESS PARTNERS, FIND THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE!
IT'S EASY, IT'S FUN! AND BEST OF ALL, IT'S TOTALLY FREE!
caaeatFbOyFytf/Friendsand.com

----

[AD removed for archives]
MAKE NEW FRIENDS, MEET POTENTIAL BUSINESS PARTNERS, FIND THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE!
IT'S EASY, IT'S FUN! AND BEST OF ALL, IT'S TOTALLY FREE!
caaeatFbOyW3Nf/Friendsand.com

----

bOyW3N.