Re: need advice/parts

Just a caution...be sure the converter has the right
size flex plate...you may want to up-grade to a
heavier duty model than stock...($70 to $80...bolts
another $15).
 Frank Lupo at Dynamic Converters has the blessing of
Don D. and his stuff is doing a good job for me. Make
sure the spline count in the converter is correct for
your car/trans...it cost me another $100 to get
correct (1963 drive stuff/727)over standard
price...they ain't cheap, but they are good!

Sure grip 3.91 unit should "bolt in" your 8.75" rear.

Bob Fortson

http://mail.yahoo.com