Re: old reliable

Thanks Don! I think I got it shut down before any
damage was done...I'm hoping anyway.
  I cannot tell you how strong this thing is! I did a
few "deviant" things that would make you spank my
hands, but mostly it's to the recipe in the book. My
pro stock Chevy engine builder guy is impressed...very
impressed.
The deviant things:
Max wedge exhaust manifolds instead of headers.
Maw wedge intake w/ dual 600 Edelbrocks (ok, I know, I
know!).
Cam  is Racer Brown SSH-44
  Intake lift is .510" exhaust .510"
  .050" duration intake is 242 exhaust 242
  .008" duration intake is 292"exhaust 292"
 lobe centerline is 105.0 lobe separation 108.0
(intake)
 lobe centerline is 111.0 exhaust

I know this is "less than reccommended", but I will
not be on the strip at all...and this bad enough for a
"cruiser with an attitude ".

Thank you again for the knowledge at 63 it's fun to
learn !

Bob Fortson

--- Don Dulmage <big-d@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Your free subscription is supported by today's
> sponsor:

> Did president Bush react quickly enough to hurricane
> Katrina?

caad3P2bQmH9Ma/Nationwide

http://mail.yahoo.com