Re: tti headers

Hi Robert! (or should we call you "Money man")!
The TTI pipes system for my max wedge fit like a
glove...they even caused comment by the shop people
that they "didn't drag the ground"...They are , in
fact, not as low as the big oil pan...I do not have
the headers...due both to expense and the desire to
use the "Max wedge exhaust manifolds". The pipe system
simply bolted to the manifolds like factory. I
installed my own tail pipe/muffler combination.
Hope this helps..
Bob Fortson

--- ROBERT GILLIS <BIGROBERTA@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Your free subscription is supported by today's
> sponsor:

> Need a new Cell Phone? A BlackBerry 7250 could be
> yours free! Find
> out how!
> caad32RbQmH9Ma/Amazing
> phone

> Friends.
>
> I am thinking about purchasing a complete tti
> exhaust system.  Headers 2in, x pipe, muffs,
> tailpipes.
>
> Has anyone done this? Problems, fit.  My car is a 63
> 440 spt fury vert.
>

>  Robert

> removed]
>
> Your free subscription is supported by today's
> sponsor:

> Frustrated by your Technology? Can't get it to work
> properly?
> Get HiWired! 45 min over phone, problem solved.
> Learn More.

caad3QXbQmH9Mf/LightFrog

http://mail.yahoo.com