Re: Engine paint - racing manual

I have one of the old thick blue cover racing manuals
but couldn't part with it. I will make copies of
pages, if you need something from it. I'm not sure
about your engine paint but I knew the race hemi paint
was for the Max Wedge. I just couldn't see enough
color difference between it and the street hemi paint.
I guess I need some color blindness glasses. LOL

   Gary