RE: Don't need a 1 ton

[AD removed for archives]
Are you a lottery player?Play smarter! Improve your
odds  and detect winning patterns. Access the best
kept lottery secret on the Net. Easy to use!
caadVJPbOyW3Na/Lottery Vault

Quick fix???

A Dakota with the Mercedes built Dodge Sprinter van engine. 5 cylinder
turbo diesel. They get 30 mpg in the 3/4 ton rated van so pushing 40 mpg
in a small pick up isnt out of this world. DC could do this quite
easily.

The Sprinter van does come in a Forward Chassis like stake bed pick up.
Sprinters arent cheap, but they arent all that much more $ than a
comparable 3/4 ford or GM van.

You used to be able to get a Dodge D50 (mitsubishi built) with a mistsi
4 cylinder diesel engine. I have seen one. Toyota built one for a few
years that I know of. This was a 4 cylinder turbo diesel.

For me, I want one of the early 80's Dodge D150's powered by the 6
cylinder mitsubishi diesel engine. Of those I have seen two. OR the late
60's Dodge D200 with the 6-354 Perkins diesel engine.

It would be great to see DC offer such a small truck with a reliable
diesel engine. I think they would sell to any place that uses small
trucks for deliveries, or errands.

Doc.

Westerlund, Ken wrote:

> Any word if they will put the Liberty diesel in the Wrangler?
> Thanks,
> Ken

[AD removed for archives]
Get $1000.00 Overnight! Fast and Easy!
No Credit Checks! Many Lenders are 100% Paperless!
Let The Wizard Find the right Lender for you!
caadVJ5bOyW3Nf/911PaydayAdvance

----

bOyW3N.