From: Gary H. [mailto:62to65mopar@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2005 11:33 PM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: 63 Max Wedge radiator?

[AD removed for archives]
Are you a lottery player?Play smarter! Improve your
odds  and detect winning patterns. Access the best
kept lottery secret on the Net. Easy to use!
caadVJPbV82soa/Lottery Vault

If I read the 1-3-64 version of the 1963 parts catalog correctly: 2276
844 should be in a 361 equipped B body, or in a 383 Sport Fury or Polara
500 (premium price class B), or any 426 in a 1963 Dodge or Plymouth B
body that is not an air conditioned or in a high altitude dealer car
(2276 842). The 383 in a non-premium price class B body got a 2276 842
radiator.

Did the factory equipped 426 B Body cars come with a fan shroud?

Gary H.

> Cam and Dave (sounds like a Mopar soul duo), thanks for the info.  But
> I'm still confused.
>
> I have some pages from what looks to have been a book labeled "Glenn
> Mitchell Collision Estimator Inc."  It contains a variety of part
> numbers and exploded views for '63 Dodge and lists the radiators for a
> 426 as 2445635 or 2445637 (A/C), and seems pretty good.  But the
> Govier book lists it as 2276844?  I guess the Govier book is the most
> reliable source?
> Does anyone have experience with "Glenn Mitchell", or can anyone
> confirm the part number for a 63 Dodge Max Wedge radiator?
> Anyone know where I can get one?
> Anyone know MW fan shroud part numbers?
>
> Thanks.
>
> - Jim

[AD removed for archives]
Buying or Selling a Home? Get the Facts Before Buying or Selling!
Get a FREE Home Valuation TODAY!
caadV2pbV82sof/Home Valuation

----
topic.  Thanks!

[AD removed for archives]
Need a new Cell Phone? A BlackBerry 7250 could be yours free! Find
out how!
caadV2bbOyW3Nf/Amazing phone

----

bOyW3N.