RE: Passing the hat :-)

[AD removed for archives]
Hershey?s® or Ghirardelli® Chocolate?
Take our Nationwide Chocolate Survey today!
Receive a FREE* $100 restaurant gift card of your choice or $100
worth Hershey?s® or Ghirardelli® Chocolate for participating!
caadOv3bOyW3Na/Chocolate Survey

Gary,

I checked your site.. You mentioned that PayPal has a limit per month.
Once you become a verified member, that can be eliminated. You can
then receive any amount per month. It is worth the hassle.

But... since those are this years restrictions... You can count on a check
from me. Don't take this the wrong way, but don't send me a hat... I just
don't wear hats.. So that will make your margin higher.

Earl

Hello all,

As you know, there are no membership dues to belong to the '62 to '65 Mopar
Mail List  Clubhouse.  But every summer I "pass the hat" to help keep the
'62 - '65 Web Site online & make improvements.

Any amount contribution is welcome.

I'm a little late doing so this year, but I have a good excuse.

After numerous false starts and setbacks in the past I am happy to report
that I finally have some Clubhouse member hats available for members who
donate $20 or more.  :-)

The Clubhouse Members' hat will make it easier to meet fellow Mail List
Clubhouse members if you wear one of these hats to a car-related event!

Pictures of the baseball style hats and donation details are posted on this
Web page:

http://www.1962to1965mopar-clubhouse.ornocar.org/62-65clubhouse-hats.html

Thanks to all for your participation and support!

Regards,
Gary H.

[AD removed for archives]
Oreo's
Take our Nationwide Oreo Survey.
Receive a Free* Restaurant Gift card of your choice or a one year supply of
Oreo's. Hurry, limited time only!
caadOvJbV1hOjf/CookieSurvey

----
topic.  Thanks!

[AD removed for archives]
Are you a lottery player?Play smarter! Improve your
odds  and detect winning patterns. Access the best
kept lottery secret on the Net. Easy to use!
caadOubbOyW3Nf/Lottery Vault

----

bOyW3N.