From: Earl Helm [mailto:earlh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2005 1:54 PM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: painting license plates

[AD removed for archives]
Oreo's
Take our Nationwide Oreo Survey.
Receive a Free* Restaurant Gift card of your choice or a one year
supply of Oreo's. Hurry, limited time only!
caadOvJbV82soa/CookieSurvey

Neal,

There is no problem with restoring your old license plates. In fact
the old ones did not use any special paint like the new ones. There
are guys on the web that restore license plates for 80 to 100 bucks.
I have done a couple myself. EZ but a bit of work.

Earl

does anybody know if its illegal to re-paint( restore) your license plate as
long as the colors are the same.
   I have the old school plates on my car from the sixties and want to
   keep them ,but they are seriously scary looking and need work,
   straightening and paint. The new license plates here in oregon are
   dumb, dumb, dumb!
  seems like this could be one of those " its illegal to tear the tags
  off your matress" type of beauracratic no-no's.
   neal Zimmerman, eugene Oregon

[AD removed for archives]
Get $1000.00 Overnight! Fast and Easy!
No Credit Checks! Many Lenders are 100% Paperless!
Let The Wizard Find the right Lender for you!
caadOutbV82sof/911PaydayAdvance

----
topic.  Thanks!

[AD removed for archives]
Hershey?s® or Ghirardelli® Chocolate?
Take our Nationwide Chocolate Survey today!
Receive a FREE* $100 restaurant gift card of your choice or $100
worth Hershey?s® or Ghirardelli® Chocolate for participating!
caadOv3bOyW3Nf/Chocolate Survey

----

bOyW3N.