ebay scam

[AD removed for archives]
Are you a lottery player?Play smarter! Improve your
odds  and detect winning patterns. Access the best
kept lottery secret on the Net. Easy to use!
caadOubbOyW3Na/Lottery Vault

Just a note. Beware of 2nd chance offers on ebay. Just over the weekend
I had bid on a 64 polara. Buy now 7500, closing bid by another
individual was 3450 with 3 other bidders between me and the top.  The
day after the auction closed I received a 2nd chance offer supposedly
thru ebay from the seller. The seller was accepting my max bid of 2000
this included shipping, sales tax and custom fees, yeah right. Payment
could only be made thru western union.

Communication was very poor with the so called seller.  I would email
him questions. He would reply but not answer my questions but tell me
how safe it was to go thru ebay, blah, blah, blah. I requested his
telephone number so we could talk.  AFter several requests he writes
back and tells me he is a mute person and telephone calls will be no
good. It was all a scam.  All of his correspondence was with poor
spelling and very poor grammar and also have to hurry and get this
transaction completed.

Once I received the ebay invoices, I definitely felt something was not
right. 2 identical invoices, same item number but a different vehicle in
the picture.  The car supposedly was in Kansas but his mailing address
was in California.  Once he received the money the vehicle would be
shipped within 24 hours thru ebay since it was in their custody (huh).

I did notify ebay support with some of the correspondence and invoices
and was told it was definitely a scam.

Finally after one day of me not replying to the so called seller, it
wrote back and asked me what was happening. So I layed in to him and let
him have it with both barrels.

So I am still looking for that restorable 64 polara or polara 500 2dr ht
$5000 or below. Have to set my limit somewhere. Anybody knows of one out
there let me know.  wayne 701-253-7799

Had to share this experience with you guys.

wayne huseby

[AD removed for archives]
caadOuabOyW3Nf/PC PowerScan

----