Re: 273

[AD removed for archives]
caadOuabOyW3Na/PC PowerScan

I took the hi-po 273 out of my dart a while ago.  The cam bearings had
started to holler so I took it out so I could refresh the bearings and
while I have it out, put a new set of rings in it also.  I put a 78 318
w/LD4B intake with the original carter 4bbl in as a substitute until I
get the time to go thru it.

This little engine has much more umpf than most of the people expected
who came up against the dart in a few races.  It used to eat stock 350
camaro's for lunch or a snack. I think there were a few BB Chevelles
that also fell prey.

I love these little engines.
Tom
65 Dart GT 'vert
68 Plymouth 'vert
Las Vegas, NV

[AD removed for archives]
Get $1000.00 Overnight! Fast and Easy!
No Credit Checks! Many Lenders are 100% Paperless!
Let The Wizard Find the right Lender for you!
caadOutbOyW3Nf/911PaydayAdvance

----

bOyW3N.