RE: Mopar Nationals

Extra! Extra! Read all about it! Get the latest weather,
sports, and lifestyle news you can't afford to miss, all
at a price you can afford to pay!  Click now!
caaa9eYbOyW3Na/TopOffers
Wow, I have to tell you that sounds like a great time ... can't WAIT
till I get my car on the road!  Have a great time and be safe ...

Jim Jablonski
Royal Oak, Michigan
'64 Fury

bill parker wrote:

> We'll be driving the '72 Cuda as usual, convoy with our local club the
> "South Central Indiana Mopar Club" based in Bloomington.  Will have
> three
> silver canopies lined up in the "participant area" south of the swap
> meet.
> My car is lemon twist and has the yellow letter "eagle 1" tires on cop
> wheels.  Be glad to say high to anyone on the list coming by.  Also, if
> you
> are in the former Best Western (Inn of Columbus now I think it is) we
> have a
> block of rooms and will be having our club cook out in the rear parking
> lot
> and lawn on Friday night.
>

> Bill & Kathi Parker, South Central Indiana
> '56 Chrysler Windsor; '60 Chrysler Saratoga; '62 Plymouth Max Wedge; '64
>
> Dart convertible; '65 Barracuda \6; '65 Imperial; '68 Barracuda FB
> 340-S;
> '69 Barracuda FB now 360; '70 Challenger now 440; '72 Cuda '340
>

> >From: Don Hudson <mopar4me@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> >To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
> >Subject: Mopar Nationals
> >Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 16:40:57 -0400
> >
> >==========================================================
> >Extra! Extra! Read all about it! Get the latest weather,
> >sports, and lifestyle news you can't afford to miss, all
> >at a price you can afford to pay!  Click now!
> >caaa9eYbWhYkEa/TopOffers
> >==========================================================
> >
> >I am starting to compile a list of members from this forum as well as
> >other
> >forums that I frequest that will either be a vendor or attending the
> >Nats.
> >If you're a vendor what space(s) do you have.  I would like to stop by
> >and
> >say hello and maybe buy something you have and I need or just put a face
> >
> >with a name from the list.  I will be at space N6 with NO 62-65 stuff
> >since
> >I need it all for my 5 65 projects (4 A Bodies 1 B Body).  Matter of
> >fact I
> >probably won't have much of anything to sell since most has been sold
> >thru
> >eBay.  Stop by and say hello anyway.
> >Don

> >----
> >Please address private mail -- mail of interest to only one person --
> >directly to that person.  I.e., send parts/car transactions and
> >negotiations as well as other personal messages only to the intended
> >recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address. This practice will
> >protect
> >your privacy, reduce the total volume of mail and fine tune the content
> >signal to Mopar topic.  Thanks!
> >
> >'62 to '65 Mopar Clubhouse Discussion Guidelines:
> >http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/mletiq.html.

----

bOyW3N.