RE: ebay

[AD removed for archives]
Get $1000.00 Overnight! Fast and Easy!
No Credit Checks! Many Lenders are 100% Paperless!
Let The Wizard Find the right Lender for you!
caadHk8bOyW3Na/911PaydayAdvance

see this is just what i am beechin about, 49.00 dollars for a fender
shield? Is there somebody somewhere in a land of zero availability for
their old car that buys this stuff?
  Just as a comparison I recently went to my favorite junkyard here run
  by two scary-looking wild-eyed Oregon mountain boys  and bought ALL 4
  inner fender splash shields , one wind baffle  under the radiator and
  two wind baffles  up in the grille by the headlights (and all the
  proper screws for them) for a 67 coronet, I think they charged me 15
  or 20 bucks.
   They also sold me a grile surround  for the same car in pretty nice
   shape for  about 45.00, i see these on ebay for 250-800 dollars,
   huh????
  I also got a perfectly straight  rear bumper with the chrome still
  really nice and back up lenses perfect for 40.00, and a solid straight
  hood for 60.00.
  I walked out of their with a whole  load of stuff for my coronet
  about a hundred  and fifty dollars.
  I still think junkyard hunting is the way to go and way more fun too.
   Neal Zimmerman, eugene oregon

[AD removed for archives]
Are you a lottery player?Play smarter! Improve your
odds  and detect winning patterns. Access the best
kept lottery secret on the Net. Easy to use!
caadMRWbOyW3Nf/Lottery Vault

----

bOyW3N.