Re: Tow Vehicle?

[AD removed for archives]
Ben & Jerry?s® or Häagen-Dazs®?
Take our Nationwide Ice Cream Survey today! Receive a FREE* $100
Restaurant Gift Card of your choice or $100 worth of Ben &
Jerry?s® or Häagen-Dazs® ice cream for participating!
caadKb7bOyW3Na/Ice Cream Research Survey

William Paxton
wmp4@xxxxxxx

I don't know if you are talking about a new truck or not. But the new
dodge will be available with the hemi and the cylinder deactivation like
the car has very soon. Dont know what the projected mileage will be, just
something to think about. My 2001 Ram 3/4 ton with 4.10 gears, 5.9L
engine,long box quad cab,and 5 speed manual gets about 15 city and 17 or
18 highway. not too shabby for a 6200 lb brick. .

"Gary F. " <gary-futrell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
07/23/2005 12:43 PM
Please respond to
1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx

1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
Re: Tow Vehicle?

[AD removed for archives]
Get up to $1500.00 Fast and Easy!
No Credit Checks! No Paper Hassles! Nothing To Fax!
Apply Online and We'll Contact You Within the Hour!
caadHk7bOMgnMa/911PaydayAdvance

Don,

  I use a 2002 Dodge 3/4 ton with the diesel. It's the
best towing vehicle I've ever had and I get abut 22
mpg. It's a little nosiy at idle but you don't hear
any engine noise going down the road. The new trucks
are quite a bit quieter.

   Gary

--
> I'm considering replacing my daily driver 2004
> Concorde with something I
> can tow my car with on a trailer.  Say 6000# rating.
>  What does the
> group suggest?
> I'm not thrilled with the noise of a diesel but I
> could take that as
> long as the "Boss" will let us use the PT for the
> social occasions that
> require a more dignified vehicle.
>
> I'm leaning towards the Durango.  But, I hate the
> sub 20 mpg mileage on
> these.
> Is the Dakota up to the task and can it hold its own
> against the 18
> wheelers and the wind blast?  Thanks.
>
>    Akron Don

[AD removed for archives]
Get $1000.00 Overnight! Fast and Easy!
No Credit Checks! Many Lenders are 100% Paperless!
Let The Wizard Find the right Lender for you!
caadHk8bOMgnMf/911PaydayAdvance

----
directly to that person.  I.e., send parts/car transactions and
negotiations as well as other personal messages only to the intended
recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address. This practice will protect
your privacy, reduce the total volume of mail and fine tune the content
signal to Mopar topic.  Thanks!